Thursday 27 November 2014

Moodboard


I have used these images as they are the ideas that would be viewed in my opening two minutes. As you can see I followed the codes and conventions with the characters by having a man as the antagonist as men are stereotypically the dominant gender. We then have the young teenage girl who is known to be vulnerable giving off the mood to the audience that something bad is about to happen.This helps create suspense. I have used the images earphones, plastic bag and whistle as these are the props that my film will be based around to create an eerie and frightening effect. Finally I have put an image of a forest in my mood board as that is the setting of where  my opening two minutes will be filmed. I have chosen a forest as it links with the codes ad conventions as it creates a horror atmosphere with a creepy effect adding and building up more tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment