Monday 3 November 2014

Initial Ideas for the Opening Two Minute Film


Initial Ideas

My initial idea for my film would be a horror genre, I would achieve this by following the codes and conventions of a horror such as a stereotypically dumb teenage girl home alone and incorporating this in my opening two minutes.
My possible narrative that I would hope to reveal in the opening includes a young girl on the way home from school, with the scene she is being followed by a middle aged man. As she goes on she discovers that she is being watched and gets even more frightened and wary and the scene carries on. The scene will end with the girl being kidnapped by the un known man who is stalking her, this will leave an enigma for the audience keeping them on the edge of their seats. My opening two minutes will be set in the middle of a forest with low key lighting to build tension and will lead to a main road when reaching the climax. I hope to film during the evening in order to create a mysterious and scary atmosphere. Possible main characters wish to include a young girl who will be known as a victim and an antagonist who will be the older man.

No comments:

Post a Comment